A prime location!
Our location is highly strategic, extremely close to the centre and to the water bus terminal. From the S.M. Elisabetta waterbus stop, a short, pleasant stroll along the Gran Viale will take you to the BluePool and the BlueMoon and Lungomare beaches.
To get to the San Nicolò beach, from the ferry terminal walk along G. Selva Street to Piazzale Ravà. There are buses to and from the waterbus terminal every ten minutes.
How to reach the Lido:
If you are travelling by car, motorbike or bicycle, you can reach the Lido using the Ferry-Boat available from the island of Tronchetto, where there is also a large car park. The connection service is available every day every 50 minutes. The journey takes only 35 minutes. You can consult the timetable of line 17 on the ACTV website, on the Venezia Unica website is also available the online booking service.
If you are travelling by train or bus you will find public lines and water taxis in front of the station exit or at the terminus of Piazzale Roma.
The ACTV public service provides the following lines to the stop “Lido S.M.Elisabetta”:
- Line 5.1 or 6 with alternating departures every 10 minutes, journey time of 35 minutes through the Giudecca Canal;
- Line 1 with departure every 12 minutes, in one hour you will arrive at the Lido, this line runs through all the stops of the Grand Canal;
- Line 2 with departure every 12 minutes, takes 50 minutes. Seasonal line, arrives at the Lido from June to mid-September.
If you are travelling by plane from Venice Marco Polo Airport, there is a direct public transport service:
- Line ALILAGUNA runs the lagoon in 40 minutes with departures every 30 minutes.
or with change at Venice Bus Terminal Piazzale Roma (minimum 90 minutes and 2 means of transport):
- Line ACTV autobus n. 5 to Piazzale Roma (departure every 15 minutes); from Piazzale Roma line 5.1 or 6 with alternate departures every 10 minutes.